1972-1989 Yugoslavica Physiologica et Pharmacologica Acta; 1987-1990- Educatio Medica, Editor-in-Chief and founder; 1990- Acta Medica Croatica (member of the Council); 1994-1995-2004- American Journal of Reproductive Immunology; 1994 Regional Immunology (Boston); 1997- Early Pregnancy: Biology and Medicine (New Jersey).
RESEARCH GRANTS, GOVERNMENTAL COMMITTEES AND ACTIVITIES
1975- present: Principal investigator: Grants of Croatian Scientific Funds; 1977-1980, 1981-1985 and 1986-1990-Coordinator of Research programs of the Medical Faculty, University of Rijeka, in the fields of Immunology and Transplantation; 1986-1990 Coordinator of Research programs in Croatia for the field "Transplantation and Clinical Immunology" of the Croatian Research Funds; 1988-1992 Principal investigator of the research program for investigations of immunomodulatory functions of PGM (PLIVA, Zagreb); 1994-1997 Principal Investigator of the ALIS project "Investigation of the immunobiology of LGL in the female reproductive tract" (joint research program with Department of Immunology, University of Liverpool, UK, financed by British Council and Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Croatia included also a Mobility grant: exchange of investigators); 1995 Principal investigator in Croatia in collaborative program with E.R. Podack "Pathophysiology of perforin expression in autoimmunity and transplantation" (National Institute of Health - NIH); 1996-2001 Principal investigator: Grant of Croatian Ministry of Sciences and Technology (No 062001): "Perforin expression in peripheral blood lymphocytes and decidua in human pregnancy"; 2002-2006 Principal investigator: Grant of Croatian Ministry of Sciences and Technology (No 0062029): " Th1 cytokines and cytolytic mechanisms in pregnancy"; 2004-2008 - Principal investigator - team leader at the Network of Excellence of the 6th Framework Programme of EU on Reesearch, Technological Development and Demonstration. The title of the Project: "The control of embryo implantation: studeies of gene expression, protein profiles / functions at the utero embryonic level: cellular and molecular developmental events at the feto maternal interface", short title "EMBIC" (Contract No 512040) (LSHM-CT-2004-512040).
Organizer, Chairman and Invited speaker at world and European congresses
- Fifth International Congress of Reproductive Immunology, Rome, Italy, August 28 - September 2, 1992. (Organizer, Chairman and Invited speaker to the Workshop: "Effects of cytokines, cells and hormons in Implantation and Early pregnancy")
- Sixth International Congress of Reproductive Immunology, Washington, USA, July 19-23, 1995. (Organizer,Chairman and Invited speaker to the Workshop: "Immunology of Implantation and Early Pregnancy")
- 10th International Congress of Immunology, New Delhi, India, November 1-6, 1998. (Organizer, Chairman and Invited speaker to the Interactive workshop: Theme IV: Immunity and Disease: Endocrine and reproductive tract autoimmunity)
- 7th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology, New Delhi, India, October 27-30, 1998. (Member of the Scientific Committee and Invited speaker - Plenary session)
- IFPA Meeting 1999, 8th Meeting of the European Placenta group, Schladming -Austria, September 26-29, 1999 (Organizer, Chairman and Invited speaker to the Workshop: Role of cytokines/Immune cells at the interface).
- European Meeting of Immunology and Reproduction, Rome, Italy, October 28-29, 1999 (Member of the Scientific Committee and Invited speaker - Plenary session)
- 8th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology, Opatija, Croatia, July 2-6 2001.(Organizer, Chairman and Invited speaker - Invited Plenary Lecture)
- 9th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology, Hakone, Japan, October 11-15 2004 (Organizer, Invited speaker - Invited plenary Lecture)
- Post Congress Kyoto symposium of the 9th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology, Kyoto, Japan, October 16th, 2004. (Invited Plenary Lecture)